S905W support

Haga que LibreElec funcione perfectamente aquí en el M8S Pro W ... Aún me quedé rascándome la cabeza ligeramente, ya que tuve que usar un dtb s905x para que funcionara, aunque creé un dtb.img específico para la caja.

1. Good Morning, can you help me?.. I need the dtb.img for this tvbox..

Haga que LibreElec esté perfectamente aquí en el M8S pro W ... Aún me quedé rascándome la cabeza ligeramente, ya que tuve que usar un dtb s905x para que funcionara, aunque creé un dtb.img específico para la caja.

Haga que LibreElec funcione perfectamente aquí en el M8S Pro W ... Aún me quedé rascándome la cabeza ligeramente, ya que tuve que usar un dtb s905x para que funcionara, aunque creé un dtb.img específico para la caja.

Can you help me? I need the DTB for that box

• hello I have a m8s pro w of 2gb / 16 and there is no way to work the wifi in libreelec what would be the correct device tree ?? There is no way to make it work in libreelec.

Is there any way ??

Thank you

• Have LibreElec working perfectly here on the M8S pro W... Still left scratching my head slightly as I found myself having to use an s905x dtb for it to work, even though I created a dtb.img specific to the box.

• Good evening friend, could you pass the specific dtb that you have created. and in that the remote works perfectly? Thank you

• Have LibreElec working perfectly here on the M8S pro W... Still left scratching my head slightly as I found myself having to use an s905x dtb for it to work, even though I created a dtb.img specific to the box.