Hm i do not use the android app (i only use it on rasp).
For the time (and for the raspi users) the only way to make your addon work with LibreELEC 8.2.3 is to roll back to GFE 220.127.116.11 (maybe there are other gfe versions too but i can't search right now).
I will try to update GFE to 18.104.22.168 and try irtimmer's moonlight embedded (Releases · irtimmer/moonlight-embedded · GitHub)
(i was facing sound stuttering with 2.4.6 version AND GFE 22.214.171.124 in irtimmer's moonlight embedded)
Well. I did use GFE 126.96.36.199, Moonlight Embedded 2.4.6 and a raspbian jessie image. Moonlight worked as expected with no audio stutterings. The reason 4 my stutterings was the fact that i had not oc my raspi 1 model b (i used the built in raspbian's 900 Mhz preset as even in 800Mhz i had sound stutterings).
The strange thing though is that with LE 8.2.3, latest Moonlight addon and GFE 188.8.131.52 i didnt have sound stutterings (even though my pi was only 800 Mhz overclocked). So..i dont know what is happening here.