Posts by pavlandr

Τhere is already a moonlight addon for LibreElec. The problem is that it doesnt work with latest GFE (as we speak GFE: 3.13.1.30) but either in version 3.12.0.84. But it works as expected in previous GFE versions (i dont remember the exact version but i think 3.9.0.97 should do the trick - as long as you don't care about GFE updates).

I know there already is an addon for LibreElec but it is an old version....Rolling back on GFE will not work for me because I do keep it constantly updated. I just want to manually compile the latest version of the addon and test it on LibreElec, however I am having a hard time finding any info related on how to do this...

Greetings everyone!

So here is a question that might be a bit off-topic, but I've tried finding an answer and failed so far...
    From what I understand moonlight 2.4.6 should be working normally with GFE 3.12, so I want to try and make/install a build of moonlight 2.4.6 on libreelec however I am tottaly clueless as to how to achieve this.... Is there a step by step guide anywhere on how to compile/ build an addon and manually install it on libreelec??? (I am assuming that if I manage to make a build, I should be able to install it from a zip file on my network). Also
    is this something I can do on libreelec (I mean to build / compile the addon -again...from what I understand these functionalities are stripped off from libreelec ) or do I have to do it from another OS like Raspbian or Windows (build it there and then move/ install the addon)

Any help will be greatly appreciated... I understand these questions will probably sound silly to most of you but like I said I am totally clueless on how to achieve this (still a newby :-/ )