The Movie Database (TMDB) Scraper not working

• Hello guys,

When adding my movie share from my NAS I get the following message/error:

'Couldn't download information

Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning?'

The strange thing is that the TVDB scraper is working just fine for my TV Shows share. I can also access my movie share in LibreELEC and watch my movies through the Video/File section. So at first I thought the TMDB service might be down temporarily, but two days later it still isn't working and giving me the same error.

I know adding the log file(s) is appreciated or even required for support, but I can't seem to find it. So if somebody could tell me where to find it, I'll happy to add it!

Thank you in advance!

• Thank you for the quick response Klojum :)

I added the log file!

I have (double) checked the TMDb several times over a course of 3 days by going to Video/Files, select my movie share and then 'Scan for new content' in the context (C) menu. I assume that this is enough to test if the server is up?

At the general settings for Add-ons at Settings/System/Add-ons/Updates I have 'Install updates automatically' selected. At 'Manage dependencies' I checked the settings for the scrapers and it says 'There are currently no updates available for this add-on'. So everything seems up to date and running the latest verison.

Hopefully somebody can help me what's going wrong here.

Thanks in advance

• Do you mean LibreELEC Settings/Network/Advanced Network Settings: 'Wait for network before starting Kodi'?

It was turned off and I turned it on and checked again. But I'm still getting the same error...