Fastest LE mini device? I'm tired of waiting for the spinning circles just to get to where I am going.

• I currently have an A95X using LE. I know that I can custom build a PC if I wanted ultimate speed, but I rather avoid that if at all possible. I would like to know what is the fastest LE miniature device that I can possibly buy? Preferable one with a remote or link the remote if separate.

• PC builds aren't necessarily the fastest LibreELEC devices. Starting a video takes longer sometimes compared to certain AMlogic devices.

Apart from the AMlogic devices, there is also the Nvidia Shield TV, which is an allround device with active Nvidia support. It's not a LibreELEC device, and it is in a different price range though.

If spinning circles are the problem, you need to doublecheck your network, and see where/when there are hiccups. If using wireless, get an ethernet cable.

• PC builds aren't necessarily the fastest LibreELEC devices.

Well I would probably be using DDR4 RAM and an Solid Disk. So I highly doubt that.

Apart from the AMlogic devices, there is also the Nvidia Shield TV, which is an allround device with active Nvidia support. It's not a LibreELEC device, and it is in a different price range though.

If I had to spends $200 plus shipping I rather build the custom PC.

If spinning circles are the problem, you need to doublecheck your network, and see where/when there are hiccups. If using wireless, get an ethernet cable.

My A95X is already on ethernet connected directly to my router on a fiber connection. My issues are not bandwidth related. For example try to get from the main menu, to the SEARCH feature on any of your favorite or popular addons whatever it may be, Covenant, Elysium or whatever. You haven't even searched yet, you haven't used any bandwidth yet, and you've just had to wait for several spinning circles to disappear before you can search for the LOVE BOAT on the TV SHOW SEARCH. Why should there be a spinning circle in between menus? If you had to go 5 menus deep with a 3 second spinning circle in between each level, it gets really tiresome. What miniature device could I purchase to avoid that?

• None of my PC's have old HDDs, it's all SSD now. And SSDs are not the problem. I mean the initialisation and start of a video. Wether the network is slow or the videocard needs to wake up, I see some differences with my various kodi devices.

For example try to get from the main menu, to the SEARCH feature on any of your favorite or popular addons whatever it may be, Covenant, Elysium or whatever.

For your information: mentioning any of those banned and illegal add-ons will get this conversation and support towards you ended very quickly. Either you follow our forum rules or this topic stops here. Especially when those spinning circles are happening during those usage of those add-ons.

• None of my PC's have old HDDs, it's all SSD now. And SSDs are not the problem. I mean the initialisation and start of a video. Wether the network is slow or the videocard needs to wake up, I see some differences with my various kodi devices.

So you don't get those spinning circle delays with your AMLOGIC boxes?

• On my Wetek HUB, nope. But then again, I have no crappy add-ons installed.

Spinning circles come from buffering issues. If Kodi is waiting for content to come in, your content is the problem.

This is not likely to happen on a local network, but more than likely on internet connections. I guess you can figure out that part yourself.

• On my Wetek HUB, nope. But then again, I have no crappy add-ons installed.

Spinning circles come from buffering issues. If Kodi is waiting for content to come in, your content is the problem.

This is not likely to happen on a local network, but more than likely on internet connections. I guess you can figure out that part yourself.

So what exactly would it be buffering trying to get to the search box of crappy addons?

• For your information: mentioning any of those banned and illegal add-ons will get this conversation and support towards you ended very quickly. Either you follow our forum rules or this topic stops here. Especially when those spinning circles are happening during those usage of those add-ons.

Refresh your memory with our forum rules.