PVR+SSH bug

• I have a 8.1 beta install on a Intel NUC. I'm running xonfluence and PVR WMC (ServerWMC on a server). The system works fine. I came across an somewhat obscure issue with SSH though.

With PVR addon installed but not watching any PVR streams SSH works fine. However if I have a PVR stream running SSH refuses connections. If I have a SSH connection running and start a PVR stream the SSH connection is disconnected. Any ideas?

FWIW the log is attached. In the session I created the log from I booted in debug, started a PVR stream, then tried several times to SSH in.

• Ugh. Turns out SSH is timing out no matter if I'm running PVR or not. With PVR running a stream it just times out immediately.

Isn't Libreelec supposed to make management of Kodi easier?

• I suspect it isn't something part of Kodi, but something in the OS. After some research I discovered there could be a SSH log file in /var/log but it isn't on Libreelec.

• I had similar problems, I had to remove my kitty/putty settings/profile to make it work again. Putty wasn't updating something and rejected connection without error.

You could try if you could ssh from an other box/smartphone or try kitty/putty portable.