mxq pro 4k s905

• Hi everyone I have mxq pro 4k s905 p201 S905Q_v2.0 marked on mother board. I can run Libreelec from sd card but when I try to run from nand i get blank screen. Can someone please help me to resolve this issue

Best Regards Pete

Edited once, last by wizard5458 (August 26, 2017 at 4:37 PM).

• Hi everyone I have mxq pro 4k s905 p201 S905Q_v2.0 marked on mother board. I can run Libreelec from sd card but when I try to run from nand i get blank screen. Can someone please help me to resolve this issue

Best Regards Pete

Are you using the correct device tree ?

What Version of LE are you using and what are the Ethernet / Ram Specs of that MXQ so as to use correct Device Tree from below.

Get into a good habit of disclosing info or make a signature in your control panel.

Index of /s905/8.2/device_trees/S905/

gxbb_p201.dtb

gxbb_p201_2G.dtb

• you can take your box apart and look up board number/ revision on freaktab and it will show roms/firmware that work on your board/ also there is an easyroot that lets you install even if it is wrong rom/ also found on freaktab/ I used L-MXQ PRO 4K firmware but it is all depending on your motherboard and date of manufacture which firmware works for you

• i have tried to resolve this issue but i can't My box is mxq pro 4k s905 p201 1 gig ram 8 gig nand was running android 5. what build should i use

best regards wizard