Video playback keeps randomly stopping

• Hi All,

I have a strange issue and despite lots of searching I can't seem to find a solution.

During playback of video files, they will randomly stop almost as if the stop button had been pressed. The screen returns to the list of available videos with the one that was being played highlighted. Then hitting enter it gives you the option of resuming it and it plays from where it left off.

When this happens, kodi.log shows the following

All the files are stored on a central file server and the Pi connects to it via NFS. The Pi itself is connection to the server via Ethernet and a switch.

Looking in system info I see the following

Code
    Summary
    Operating system - LibreELEC(official) - Version: 8.0.2 (kernel: Linux 4....)
    Build: Kodi 17.3 Git:147cec4
    Compiled: May 25 2017

Video
    GPU: VideoCore IV HW
    OpenGL vendor: Broadcom
    OpenGL version: OpenGL ES 2.0

Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance

Lee.

• Please always upload full, unedited kodi.log files. Not just the portions that you think are interesting.

Also use the built-in pastebin option, so log files will be uploaded externally and not to burden the LibreELEC forum database.

• Hi All,

Quick update. I tried to get a clean log with the issue in it and as "luck" would have it the player has been fine so couldn't reproduce the error. Will keep trying. It is amazing... when you want the problem to happen you can't :)

thanks

Lee.