Updating To Kodi 18.0 Leia

• I have a ASUS Chromebox that I installed Libre 8.0 on. This time I updated to the latest version, no problem. Only thing is I was using some sort of "wizard", for lack of better term, and it had build releases on it. I went to click on it to see what it was and it started installing this "build". But it wasn't a Kodi build, it was a LibreELEC build version. Well it went through the motions like it was rebooting, except now it's on a Kodi screen saying migrating addons to Kodi v.18.0 Lieah.... What happened, and is there a way to fix it?

• Only thing is I was using some sort of "wizard", for lack of better term , and it had build releases on it

As in "ilegal addons", for lack of a better term?

Repositories with build wizards and other banned addons are definitely not Kodi's favourite conversation topic. If you want further support on Kodi/LibreELEC, I highly suggest you refrain from using those tools.

FYI, it's Kodi Leia :)

• I honestly don't know what it was from. Everything on it had the LibriELEC logo and I thought I opened it from there. Now that I've read some other threads on here, it was a Millhouse build that I clicked on, that started all of my issues... I don't know what or where it was from. With that being said, i just got a replacement SSD with the OS that was originally on the device. Put in the SD card that I used the first time and LE loaded and I got it back working. I looked for where I saw that build from and can't find it.