Hopefully not NOOB questions about live TV/IPTV players

• Just got a Kii pro box that has an IPTV (m3u) list and also is connected to my satellite via DVB-S2. I have successfully installed the TVHeadend server side of things and got all the channels on Astra 28.2 in my list. So now I have one long list of IPTV channels and also DVB-S2 sourced channels. Not very user friendly

I enabled the IPTV Simple Client module and when I select TV from the main menu I get, I think, that client. Like I say a bit non wife friendly I am afraid.

What I am after doing is having a seperate IPTV Channels and a Sat Freeview Channels option on my front end menu (Aeon Nox). How do I achieve this. What do people recommend as a client. I did try enabling the TVHeadend client but can't seem to select it. Can you only have one PVR client enabled at once (I still have the SImple Client enabled which it seems to default to).

It is one area that I think Kodi needs to catch up over something like a dedicated satellite receiver running Enigma 2 (which is what I have replaced). The Enigma 2 box had a skin that mimicked Sky and even for just running Freeview and FTA channels it was very simple to use with full EPG integration. Admittedly I have not set up Ivue yet (which I have an my other Libreelec box just for IPTV and is average for that) on the DVB-S2 channels.

Any suggestions for an easy accessible front end solution for watching IPTV and Live freeview channels would be gratefully received