Q-Box S905x rebooting when shutting down?

• Hi all

I've installed the latest Libreelec on the Q-Box S905x (tried both SD Card and Internal NAND) and when I either press the power button on the remote or choose shutdown on Kodi it just reboots again. I checked Android and that does either standby or shutdown, depending on what you choose in the options. The box has been updated to the latest firmware.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

Thanks

• I have upgraded my H96Pro Box (s912) to firmware "aml_s912_q9377-H96Pro (3 + 16_kodi17.0Rc3) _mac-20170104" and my Box can't shutdown anymore - just reboots and also missing remote.conf in Libreelec. :dodgy:

I downgraded then to firmware "aml_s912_q9377-H96Pro (3 + 16_kodi16.1) _mac-20161101" and everything is working again.:)

• Hi all

I've installed the latest Libreelec on the Q-Box S905x (tried both SD Card and Internal NAND) and when I either press the power button on the remote or choose shutdown on Kodi it just reboots again. I checked Android and that does either standby or shutdown, depending on what you choose in the options. The box has been updated to the latest firmware.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Confirmed issue with this Q-Box 2Gb/16Gb S905X .

Not My Box , It belongs to a Technophobe friend. I Just Flashed SD Card Version 8.1.6 (2017-08-27)

Did Read kszaq comment link #646

Not sure when this power problem started so i haven't rolled back to any other LE version. :)

Edit : Just Flashed Jarvis 012J and same Behaviour.

Pile Of Junk Oriental Android Firmware. :cursing:

Edited once, last by kostaman (September 13, 2017 at 1:39 PM).