Live TV tab not showing in Home screen

• I am using libreelec 7.0.3.012h on my MiniMX, and although I enable the TV in Settings, and then install, enable and configure the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon are reboot, the TV tab does not appear. I have tried to enable/disable the TV, the addon etc, clear the data, but nothing... funny thing is, the same procedure on another Kodi 17.3 under Windows goes fine, the TV tab appears and I can watch my channels... so what am I doing wrong with the libreelec version I am using on my MiniMX?

• programs > libreelec settings >network - wait for network before starting kodi - blue (10 secs)

reboot and your channels should load in start up, the pvr is missing the connection window,

• While tinkering with a TVHeadEnd (the other PVR add-on) I've found out that TV tab doesn't show up, if your PVR service is not running (crashed on startup).

Check via SSH if the process is running after reboot:

Code
    ps ax | grep iptv
  • you can only use 1 pvr, use the simple client,,,,,

try the wait for network before starting kodi, worked for others that had the same issue.

reboot after you change settings and youll see pvr simple load on start up. its just missing the time window to grab your channels file.

if it don't work, change it back