Can't create conversation with CvH - so posting here...

• CvH

((sorry - trying to create a conversation with CvH gives an error that he is participating in too many converstations! So I posted this here.))

I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I think my 3 addons are about ready to add to the LE repo - but I will still be working on regular updates. I believe someone had previously mentioned that the best way to submit might be to setup my own repo and then have the addons added to LE through that?

Do you have a link to some basic instructions on this process? I'm not trained in coding but am having fun building these and watching LE develop! I do have hosting available to me - I'm just not sure what is needed for the repo.

Thanks!

• Official Post

We will not be allowing any other third party repos to our repo.

If you want to submit it to our repo feel free, however, you will be at the mercy of our release speed. So it may be best to do you rapid development separately and then submit it to our repo when it is more or less feature complete.

• Official Post

trying to create a conversation with CvH gives an error that he is participating in too many converstations

ups O_O could you try again, think i fixed it (i know I was the pm champion but that many -.-)

I will do that.

You could also pr to master and keep this pr updated for a while (we could set a WIP label), maybe it gets a bit more attention (maybe not).