tvh2kodi addon - configure tvheadend from kodi interface

• Thank you - those looks as I suspected, which is good.

Since there are multiple configurations for DVB-S, I'll need to make sure I adjust/setup for each of those. That will take a little longer - but I'll likely send you a test for your setup before I work on the rest of the DVB-S configurations.

Thanks again!

• Are you able to supply a kodi log?

Are you able to access the tvheadend web interface from a browser? If so, make sure the ip address/port you use is entered in the tvh2kodi settings.

• The kodi.log would be preferred - but if you can't access tvheadend from the web ui - my tvh2kodi addon won't work either - they both use the tvheadend api for access.

If your tvheadend service is not running - you will need to restart it.

• I think my message is not clear for you, I am using tvheadend from web sucessfully, but, now want your addon and do job without pc, so, need guide line, as I try it says tvheadend stop

• If it says tvheadend stop - it means it can't access the tvheadend api.

Please check the tvheadend ip address/port in the tvh2kodi addon settings as well as the username/password in those settings if you use one for tvheadend.

Also - check if you have the tvh pvr client enabled - the tvh2kodi addon attempts to get the tvh ip adress from that addon.

• OK - I have a test version ready to go with DVB-S support for Universal LNB, 2-port Switch and 4-port Switch. I haven't added the support for Unicable 1/2 Switch or Advanced configurations yet.

I'm sure there are likely to be errors - but since I have no way to test DVB-S setups, I will need feedback from users with a DVB-S adapter with one of the above configurations. belaid38 - this should be the start of the changes you've asked for. I still need to add the Conditional Access function - but I wanted to get the DVB-S stuff working first.

If you get an error - please provide the kodi.log file for me as that will contain the error information I need. Then I will supply an updated file to test.

If there are questions or other needed functions, please let me know. Thanks!

script.module.tvh2kodi-2.0-TEST1.zip

• belaid38 Thanks - needs to see the log as it contains the line error information. Or just copy/paste the last part of the log that contains something like this: