IR Remote Zotac issue

• Good morning; i've "upgraded" my zotac zbox nano ad11 from OE 6.03 to LE 7.02 and now i have an issue with the original zbox remote: I power on the mini pc, but when LE finish to load Kodi, it doesn't respond anymore. Keyboard and mouse works properly, the remote no. In some cases if I force the shutdown and power on with the button in front of the zbox, the remote works...

Any ideas?

Edited once, last by genestar (July 7, 2016 at 9:48 AM).

• Updates: Anytime I "wake up" the zbox using the remote, it doesn't respond after the load of kodi. I've to power off / on using the hardware button in front of the zbox, and than all works properly. If I shutdown an wait some minutes before power on, the situation is the same; if I wait some seconds instead of minutes, the remote works.

• I have a Zotac Zbox CI520. I have "upgraded" from OE 6.03 to LE 7.02.
    Same problem: sometimes after Kodi starts dont react on the Logitech Harmony One Remote anymore. Wireless keyboard works.
    Thank you.

• New update: the problem seems "Logitech Harmony" related. If I use the original Zotac remote, all works fine; if I power on the Zbox with the Harmony, Kodi no longer respond to the 2 remotes.
    This issue appear only with LE, NOT in OE 6.03.

• Hello,
    I have the same problem with my CI540 and Harmony remote, but it is random, and I noticed the same behaviour with Openelec 7.0 beta 3 :
    - Powering on the CI540, using an harmony hub with "Zotac CI540 multimedia device" IR profile, always works.
    - "Sometimes", once Kodi is started, IR signals are ignored

Openelec 6.03 worked fine, and I experienced the issue since Openelec 7, so this seems Kodi-related.

• Hello,
    the issue is still present (7.90.010) and it is really annoying :dodgy: . I can imagine that this problem is not the highest priority. But do the developers know about the problem?
    I just want to remember and maybe I can help somehow?

Best regards