Posts by genestar

I have a ASUS PN42 with Intel N100 for a week or 2

I have a T9Plus, MiniPC with N95 (...I think...). Libreelec works very well, but in the bios I can not find the settings to change the usb power behavior when shut down. Now when I turn off (with the remote or by pressing the power button in libreelec) the MiniPC power down completely and I can only press the fisical button to turn on :(

Can you help me?

New update: the problem seems "Logitech Harmony" related. If I use the original Zotac remote, all works fine; if I power on the Zbox with the Harmony, Kodi no longer respond to the 2 remotes.
    This issue appear only with LE, NOT in OE 6.03.

Updates: Anytime I "wake up" the zbox using the remote, it doesn't respond after the load of kodi. I've to power off / on using the hardware button in front of the zbox, and than all works properly. If I shutdown an wait some minutes before power on, the situation is the same; if I wait some seconds instead of minutes, the remote works.

Good morning; i've "upgraded" my zotac zbox nano ad11 from OE 6.03 to LE 7.02 and now i have an issue with the original zbox remote: I power on the mini pc, but when LE finish to load Kodi, it doesn't respond anymore. Keyboard and mouse works properly, the remote no. In some cases if I force the shutdown and power on with the button in front of the zbox, the remote works...

Any ideas?