LibreElec isn't able to mount 4TB GPT NTFS HDD

• Hey there!
    I prepared 3 HDDs for a newly installed LibreElec system (installed LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.90.002.img with an update to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-Milhouse-20160703100029-#0702-gf7cc132) on my Win10 system. All named and sorted, so it just have to be added to the HTPC and to the sources and everything is done. 2 of them (NTFS) are mounted within LibreElec without problems. The third one is not available at all.
    I've searched the board and found this, so I opened putty and entered these commands:

Code
    blkid | pastebinit
    mount | pastebinit
    dmesg | pastebinit

The following stuff are the results:
    blkid = UaCa
    mount = haUQ
    dmesg = TNXK
    So what is the next step? As you can see (in blkid), the troubled HDD is BesslerMovie.
    The funny thing is, if I remove the SATA cable and replug it while running, the system shows a message "Besslermovie has been mounted successfully" and shortly after that "Besslermovie has been removed". I tried different SATA cables and connectors, but still the same problem. It won't show. Only on Windows.
    The HTPC specs:

Display Spoiler

MB: Asus F2A85-M LE A85 RG SA
    CPU: AMD A6-5400K
    RAM 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-2100
    SSD: Samsung 850 Evo SSD 64GB
    3 HDDs, 2TB, 1,5TB and the problematic 4TB one

If you need any more information, just ask. Looking forward to additional ideas and help.

• I've got it working!
    I tried to mount it with

Code
    -t ntfs-3g  /dev/sdc2 /var/media

And got the follwing error:

So I reconnected the HDD to my Win10 PC and did the following steps:
    1. I opened the Control Panel and clicked on Power Options.
    2. Clicked on "Choose what the power buttons do".
    3. Clicked on "Change settings that are currently unavailable".
    4. Unchecked "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
    After that I openened the command prompt (in administrator mode) and entered

Code
    powercfg /h off

I shut down my PC, removed the HDD, inserted it into the HTPC and it mounted in LibreElec without problems!

Edited once, last by MasterPhW (July 6, 2016 at 1:02 AM).