After update minor screen problem

• Hello libreElec Team,
    i updated succesfull from OpeneElex 6.x to the last LibreElex 7 version with the "LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.2" on my Asus-Box. So far so good. But there is a minor clitch.
    After a no fix time period (could be a minute or half an hour) the TV screen goes black for not even half a second and repeats this repeats happening once in a while.
    This happens when i am in the Kodi GUI (tried various Skin incl. the Standard), streaming a show or watching a movie from my attached harddrive.
    Anyone had the same problem and found a solution?

Thanks
    THomas

Edited once, last by Thomas_AR (July 4, 2016 at 1:38 AM).

• Sorry about that, could have thought about a log my self. Just tried to reproduce the problem, bu since one hour everything is running well. Should it happen again i will provide a debug log.
    Sorry
    Thomas

• So it happened again. Made a debug log. It should be arround 30 seconds before the end of the log.
    Strangly i found 3 zip files with the same date and log time in the log folder. Attache them all 3.

Thank
    Thomas

Edited once, last by Thomas_AR (July 8, 2016 at 6:23 AM).

• My god, i just noticed that i attached above a complete wrong log file - deleted.
    Here we go with a correct one.
    Btw, i made a complete clean install of LibreElec, but still from time to time i have the blackouts independent if i stream , watching a video or if i am in the GUI or settings.
    It happend about a minute before i stoped the debugging.
    Sorry for my mistake.
    THomas