Not all movies shown in library

• I recently created a new user profile for my kids. I am a long time user of LibreELEC (& Openelec before). The problem is that on this particular profile not all movies are shown in the library (if you look in the file view you can see them all).

All children movies reside under the following network share in two separate folders: \\192.168.0.x\\videos-children\Movies\HD & SD.

Specifically, I can see 56 of the total 112 movies. From those 56 some reside on the SD folder and some on the HD (So its not a path issue). All movies are under their own folder with the correct name (I have checked with TMDb for the correct naming for the ones missing).

Steps I have done:

Deleted the children profile and re-created with "fresh start"

Restarted LibreELEC

Changed the library content to "none" and then again to "movie"

BTW my profile works fine...

I am missing something here?

TIA

• Official Post

It's odd. In the past I had to scrape the collection a couple of times before I had all videos into the library. But that was many, many moons ago.

Usually the kodi.log file should offer some indication why videos are not added to the library. Perhaps you can take a peek there.

• It's odd. In the past I had to scrape the collection a couple of times before I had all videos into the library. But that was many, many moons ago.

Usually the kodi.log file should offer some indication why videos are not added to the library. Perhaps you can take a peek there.

Actually after many tries I deleted the "textures#.db" and the "Thumbnails" folder restarted, Kodi re-downloaded all and everything is fine again...