Updating kodi addons

• Hi hope this is the right forum for this post, I'm running libreelec, kodi 17.3 on a ASUS chromebox and never noticed this before but when in kodi and try to check for add-on updates it checks really quickly and never finds anything even when I know there is an newer version of an add-on available? kodi.old.log don't know if it will help. Many thanks for any help

• Hi, no you don't because it's any of them, but just for you i.e there is a newer version of emby for kodi out to the one I'm currently using, also in skins I use Titan again I know there's a newer version out them I'm running but like I said in my first post the search comes back with no new addons available.

• Hi, not sure I'll have to check, but I never turn the chromebox of it's always just running kodi 24/7 apart from the odd reboot and holidays.

• Official Post

could you please tell us which version numbers you are referring to from those addons you named (emby and Titan). The Titan skin comes from the Kodi repository and emby has its own repo. So it would be nice to know which version you are currently using and which version you expect from both.

Maybe the repos aren't updated to the version you expect, yet?!