Stupid question maybe: would it be possible to install Oolite

• Hi to everybody...

I consider myself a happy new member as my Nexbox A5 proved to be "stupid" to say the least (not keeping settings,could not install anything from Play Store)

I had this bizzare idea of along with Kodi being able to play when you just can't decide what to see...

So since i am an old fan of Elite (over 30 years ) i would like to ask if it would be possible to install Oolite ...and play some epic space battles ....:)

What do you think...is it viable...

To mods: if its too stupid or irrelevant feel free to delete it....just a silly idea

• Official Post

You cannot install it, it would need to be compiled from source and packaged as an add-on. I'm sure that's possible as Oolite already runs on a broad range of Linux distros but it's a task that would need to be done by the community. It won't be on the roadmap for official development.

• You cannot install it, it would need to be compiled from source and packaged as an add-on. I'm sure that's possible as Oolite already runs on a broad range of Linux distros but it's a task that would need to be done by the community. It won't be on the roadmap for official development.

Thanks for the info...just had to ask....:)....some nights when you just can't decide what to see it would be great to fly to the universe of Elite....