Support for external bluetooth receivers in LibreELEC on android boxes

• I've got 2 MXQ Pro 4K which were terrible out of the box, so I tried LibreELEC on SD and was so satisfied that I flashed it on the NAND. Now I'm in love with my MXQ's in combination with LibreELEC because they run so fantastic! Plays 1080 24p smooth as butter without any judder and I don't want to part from that.

The only issue is my MXQ's do not have bluetooth support and I would really like to play retro games on my box. So I ordered some others boxes (all s912) only to realize that they will not run LibreELEC and now I still can't use one system for both.

Long story short: Can I use a bluetooth dongle on my MXQ and will LibreELEC recognize this? Or am I better of looking for a box with a 905x chipset, bluetooth an maybe a little more ram to flash with LibreELEC?

• Can I use a bluetooth dongle on my MXQ and will LibreELEC recognize this?

Absolutely. None of the boxes I have set up had working bluetooth and I have used micro dongles on all of them.

I don't really have a specific model to recommend, but I am currently using three dongles that I paid 99 cents a piece for on ebay.

• Absolutely. None of the boxes I have set up had working bluetooth and I have used micro dongles on all of them.

I don't really have a specific model to recommend, but I am currently using three dongles that I paid 99 cents a piece for on ebay.

That's great to hear! Just plug and play or do I have to configure it first? I'm guessing I can connect from the LibreELEC settings? I also have the very cheap DX dongles.