Cannot create Favourites in KODI

• I have just set up the latest LibreELEC 8.01on my new Wetek Play 2 and it works really well, plays all the test files i have.

I have a small problem though, I have set up a few TV Shows & Movies sections which i want to make favourites but I cannot see any way to do this.

i have set favourites before but there is no menu buttons or icons I can see to click on in LibreELEC.

I am using the Wetek 2 remote (which is better than I was expecting) should this be ok to produce favourites.

• navigate to movies in your library (not the file view....the library view), bring up the context menu. Either it's directly in the context menu or you have to select "manage" from that menu and then the option to set this movie as a favourite should appear.

• navigate to movies in your library (not the file view....the library view), bring up the context menu. Either it's directly in the context menu or you have to select "manage" from that menu and then the option to set this movie as a favourite should appear.

Thanks for that, I will have a go when I get home. :)