Cleaning library

• My old Synology NAS was replaced by a new one and the IP changed on setup. I connect to my media using NFS and I naturally changed my all my sources to the address of my new server. Everything is now accessible however...
    When I try to use the function "Clean Library" I get a message "Trying to wake-up-LAN on 192.1.168.70" and then LibreElec freezes.
    I tried to disable "Wake-on-LAN" but that does not help and I checked all orphan links to my old NAS and changed to the IP of my new one. That does not help either.

There must be somewhere on my Raspberry 2 where the orphan info is stored, but where?

Regards,

Vagn Petersen

• It's easier if you fix the IP addresses of your hardwares via your router. That way you won't have to rescrape your entire collection, and all your devices can stay on the default auto-DHCP mode.

As to where the WakeOnLan server address is stored... No clue for now. Browsing through your video database is one option, or use a search tool for text files is another way to start.

• It's easier if you fix the IP addresses of your hardwares via your router. That way you won't have to rescrape your entire collection, and all your devices can stay on the default auto-DHCP mode.

As to where the WakeOnLan server address is stored... No clue for now. Browsing through your video database is one option, or use a search tool for text files is another way to start.

Thank you for your advice.
    Too late in the process of setting up the new NAS to set it back from the newly assigned IP... Guess I am just too lazy :)
    Trying another time disabling WOL seemed to have "cured" the problem, but I am still wondering where the info about the "server-list" is stored?