Libreelec 8.0.1 on Wetek Hub issue with DTS-HD HRA

• Hi everyone,

The problem start since the 8.0.0 version, works with the 7 versions. Kodi on Wetek Hub is not able to read dts-hd hra files. There's no sound at all.

Any one else suffer from this problem?

Thanks.

Edited once, last by galak (April 5, 2017 at 12:38 PM).

• Official Post

We need more info:

- which AVR?
    - a debug log (probably 2 logfiles...one with the working version and one with the non-working version)
    - a mediainfo from that file
    - do you have "Adjust refreshrate"-option enabled and if yes, does it help, if you disable that?
    - do you face this problem only with DTS-HD HRA files? Are DolbyTrueHD or DTS-HDMA working fine?
    - What is shown in the AVR-display if you play a DTS-HD HRA file?

• - Got BluRay with dts-hd hra and it's working fine. Harman Kardon AVR 161S show well DTS-HD HRA
    - Don't now how to do logfiles, sorry...
    - It's not one file who do not work, I should have mention that I have this issue with all my .mkv files.
    - Adjust refreshrate help when it's enable. But it take a moment and AVR still show hdma instead of hra.
    - Yes, I have only this problem with dts-hd hra files.

Edited once, last by galak (April 5, 2017 at 2:58 PM).

• Logfiles:
    HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC

There is little difference in:

Kodi on Wetek Hub is not able to read dts-hd hra files. There's no sound at all.

and

Adjust refreshrate help when it's enable. But it take a moment and AVR still show hdma instead of hra.

So we have some progress as it seems you have now sound, but "only" DTS-HDMA instead of DTS-HRA

Please dowload the "DTS-HD HRA 5.1 (MKV @ 1080p/23.976 VC-1)" from here: Samples - Official Kodi Wiki

and check with that file what your AVR shows.

We still need the logfile. So please provide it with the instructions linked above and while trying to play your!! DTS-HRA file.

I'll download the same file and test on my own Wetek Hub with my amp tomorrow. Sorry for that delay, but I won't have the time to do it today.