Libreelect on boot

• Raspberry Pi running Raspian/Libreelec attached to TV with VNC access from Win10 Desktop for remote access also. Everything has been working well except bluetooth keybd pairing problem. Last night I accessed both Raspian and Libreelec without issues. Watched a TV show feed. Tonight I dedicated my time to figuring out the bluetooth pair issue. Tried the Bluez and Bluetoothctl commadline stuff to the point of frustration. Finally, I found a post and paired the kybd successfully. It was time for refreshment so I rebooted RPi into Libreelec from the boot menu and headed off. When I got back, the attached banner was on screen! I waited a while to see if it would progress but no. I had to power reboot. I was careful to watch what was happening and it rebooted normally to the point of the choosing the OS and picked Libreelc. But once again, it stalled at the TVADDON banner (and it's still on screen after 20 minutes!) I've tried every keystroke/mouse movement from TV direct and from VNC remote with no results. Of course, I can't even access a command line or anything else from this point.

Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else? Do I need to do something from the Raspian side? A Safe Mode-type command line entry? Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks.