Error: invalid argument

• Hello, sorry for my english, but I have a problem with my connection of Raspberry Pi 2 (libreelec 8.0.1) and Windows 10 PC and I don't have any idea what's wrong . About a week ago I reinstall my windows 10 PC and now If I go in my Raspberry to find a source of media file/ SMB/ ''name of computer'' / users than the Kodi give me a message 'Error invalid argument'. I tried again and again and still same. Once or twice I finally get to the end and media file ''in my case TV shows'' were added. But when I refresh the library of TV shows, then there is missing some of TV shows (maybe about 65% of each series of the TV shows). What's wrong please? Before that everything was fine (same windows 10 and raspberry). Thank you for your help and once again sorry for my english.

EDIT: The only difference before the re-installation of my windows 10 PC the media files was at the D drive ( I have one HDD and it is split on C (system) and D, I hope you understand), but now I don't have any split of my HDD and every media files are saved on users/media folder.