Activation Email

• Tried this but I can't get the activation e-mail to send. I was able to post something in the "Off-Topic" forum and clicking the privat emessage button just takes me to my private message screen.

Is your account already activated with another e-mail account? If it has, your account is already activated even if you change the e-mail address.

If your account has already been activated and you are able to post you just need to change your e-mail address in your account settings to
    your hotmail/outlook.com address.

An automated e-mail from the LibreELEC forum will confirm the change if [email protected] is in your safe senders list.

Try changing your e-mail address in your profile to your Hotmail/Outlook account on your LibreELEC forum page to see if it works.

• Is your account already activated with another e-mail account? If it has, your account is already activated even if you change the e-mail address.

If your account has already been activated and you are able to post you just need to change your e-mail address in your account settings to
    your hotmail/outlook.com address.

An automated e-mail from the LibreELEC forum will confirm the change if [email protected] is in your safe senders list.

Try changing your e-mail address in your profile to your Hotmail/Outlook account on your LibreELEC forum page to see if it works.

Nope, I registered with my hotmail account. Have never receive an activiation email, yet still seem able to post etc. Also have not changed the email address on my account.

Strange gremlins at work I think