OE to LE. Several issues with LE

• So I switched one of my RPi3 to LE there are a few problems that I'm running into.

1) in my exodus addon I can see the content but it will not play. If I click on the stream I want to open it will pop up with that normal opening box, it times out and tries the next stream, after about a dozen different attempts it just stops. I can't open any HD or SD content form any provider. If I go to my other TV running a RPi3 with OE and click the same stream it opens just fine. the only difference between the 2 setups is one is hard wired (OE) the other is on WiFi (LE). As a test I put the LE RPi3 back to OE (drop the .tar in the .update file and reboot) after it does it thing I can go to the same exact stream& source that was not opening in LE and it opens in OE. If I put it back to LE it wont open.

2) when viewing content it doesn't remember my view/sort by setting. not sure who thought "wide view" was the best for everything. If I go into a content and change the view then back out to the main menu then go back to where I was at, it's at the default "wide view". This is a bigger issue for me then one would think. I know I can go to the left and change it. However my father had a stroke and he uses this and that part he can't grab for some reason. I get a call from him telling me "the damn thing is broken again" because it doesn't retain the Tile/poster mode. he has a table and like the Tile mode that Windows 10 has and LE has, it is just easier for him to processes after the stroke.

3) addons via list, in OE I could add different addons from a list. looks like the only option no is add via repo.

• 1) Stop using banned addons.

2) Which skin is active?

3) Addons can be added via official repo's.

4) Always supply us a FULL kodi.log file as described here.

1) banned addons? is there a list of banned and not banned addons?

2)the default skin, Estuary?

3) where is the list of official repos?

4) Thanks, I will start providing those. New here, sorry.