[S905X]vu+/enigma 2 client addon not working

• Hi, i think I started with 8.0.0c and installed the vu+/enigma 2 pvr client addon.
    Currently I'm on latest 8.0.0f. I have a akaso hm8 box with S905x soc.

Initially it worked and after setting it up it seached all my tv programs...eventually it did hang (would have been better to specify just one bouqet to get).
    I removed it and tried to reinstall. Now I get the message: Addon cannot be installed, an unknown error occured.
    I hit ok, get the popup again, hit ok. Now kodi tells me it installed the addon?!
    Now if I change to tv -> channels I see "PVR Manager is being started" but nothing happens.
    Given the fact that it already worked once I think the addon is configured correctly.
    Logs are attached.

• Bump. Noone having this issue or ideas how to solve this? Tried to clear the addon data...maybe i forgot sth.
    I'm not sure if it's directly related to libreelec or this build, in kodi forum I couldn't find reports of such issue.

• Maybe the add-on is not working because of the network is not ready when the add-on starts.

This solution worked for me:

• Go to "LibreELEC Settings"
    • From the main menu: Programs -> Add-ons -> LibreELEC Configuration
    • Go to the "Network" tab
    • Set "Wait for network before starting Kodi" under the "Advanced Network Settings" section

elliot2extreme

• Maybe the add-on is not working because of the network is not ready when the add-on starts.

This solution worked for me:

• Go to "LibreELEC Settings"
    • From the main menu: Programs -> Add-ons -> LibreELEC Configuration
    • Go to the "Network" tab
    • Set "Wait for network before starting Kodi" under the "Advanced Network Settings" section

elliot2extreme

Thank you very much, this solved it!
    I noticed this settings before and turned it on....I guess this was the time the addon worked.
    Later I thought it would just unnecessarily delay the start of my box and turned it off again.
    Well seems like I didn't connect this change with the failing addon.