Video Tearing

• Hi all,
    I have installed LibreELEC 8.0.0 on my Odroid U3 and am mostly happy with the results. One of the issues I am having is that with several addons I am getting some video tearing. It looks like a thin line running horizontally across the screen with the top and bottom sections of the video slightly offset from each other. This happens mostly on higher quality videos and when there is a lot of action or scene jumps in the video. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The second problem is that in the music addons the visualisations don't work. When I try and start them I get the message "Can't Load Shared Library" this happens for Spectrum, Shadertoy and Waveform visualisations. Any help on this one?

Thanks
    Jon

• Hi all,
    I have installed LibreELEC 8.0.0 on my Odroid U3 and am mostly happy with the results...

Don't start crossposting your topic all over the place. Now you have people responding in both topics. It's confusing.

Next time just ask your topic to be moved.

• You didn't post it in the Amlogic section it was moved there.

Can you please test the visualizations i posted in your other thread and report back if they are working or not on your Odroid U3.
    Thank you

• That explains why the thread was there. I thought I was going crazy. I did try the visualizations you posted in the other thread but they did not work either.

Thanks
    Jon

• I uploaded a new one in the other thread(spectrum for aarch64), can you uninstall spectrum and try that one and report back please.
    Try rebooting after installing if it doesn't work.
    Thank you

[hr]
    EDIT: To make things easier this discussion will continue in the thread HERE.

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (March 16, 2017 at 12:45 AM).