no EPG for some channels

• Hi,

I'm running LibreELEC 8.0.0 with VDR VNSI and DVB-S2. EPG is running out of the box and showing information for my channels but not for all. I have some (regional, private and public) channels that show no EPG data.

Some channels without EPG data:
    SAT.1 NRW
    RTL Regional NRW
    ProSieben
    kabel eins
    EinsPlus HD
    ZDFinfo HD
    zdf.kultur HD

Why is there no EPG Data? I think, private channels should get EPG data and therefore maybe the channel name should be a little bit different, but where can I get the correct channel names to get EPG data?
    What about special regional channels? How can I get EPG data for them?

Thanks!

Edited once, last by orclex (March 8, 2017 at 11:58 AM).

• EPG data is broadcast on transponders / freq pair. You need to find the location of your EPG data for these channels. I use TVH not VDR

For example Channel 4 HD one of the new TP's on the Astra 1N satellite recently launched.
    http://nl.kingofsat.net/find.php?quest…&Submit=Zap

Note: When scanning the TP (11127V; DVB-S2, 8PSK, 22K 2/3), you will get back the service name "21200".
    Maybe this is why the EPG didn't get picked up for me. I think I changed the service name with the DB Bouquet Editor and then it worked for a while.

There should be EPG data on Astra for most channels this is not the case on other Sats. Sorry I could not provide mode info.