Not able to get 60fps at 3840x2160 res

• I bought myself this board so that I could get 4k output (spec says it is capable of 4k 60p output) and updated to the latest stable LE viz 8.0

When I go to the system settings, I can now choose resolution all the way upto 4096x2160 and also UHD which is 3840x2160. However the refresh rate options allow no more than 60 Hz. My TV is a Sony 4k TV with HDR and supports 60 frames. I tried with 2 different cables both of which claim to be HDMI v2.0 with 4k 60p support. How can I troubleshoot the cuplrit here? Also, any way to check if HDR is working?

Edited once, last by extremeaudio (March 7, 2017 at 1:26 PM).

• The latest stable 8.0.0 of LibreELEC does not fully support the Apollo Lake boards yet.
    For example, 10bit support is planned for Kodi 18. There is an very experimental LE build available.
    AFAIK, the Asrock J3455 does not support HDR.

Ok, so what hardware is 8.0.0 (Generic, I'm not into RPis etc) supporting fully? Preferably something mini ITX with on board CPU.

Another thing - I get Dolby Atmos bitstream, but no luck so far with DTS-X tracks. AVR shows DTS HD Master Audio. Whats the deal there?

Edited once, last by extremeaudio (March 7, 2017 at 2:05 PM).

• Official Post

It's not so much the board but the Intel Graphics of Apollo Lake that are missing HDR capabilities.

Right now, IMO there is no all-capable mini-ITX solution with onboard graphics. A low-profile Nvidia GTX 1050 has HDR, but Linux drivers are not (yet) up to par with all specs.

The Nvidia Shield TV comes pretty close to being that all-in-one package, but it's not a mini-itx pc box.