Display resolution on S905 (Wetek Hub)

• Hi,
    I want to use LE 8.0 on a Wetek Hub. All is fine except the supported display resolutions. My TV has the somehow strange resolution of 1360x768 which does not show up as option in the settings (there, only 1280x720 and 1920x1080 is shown). Is there any possibility to support also "my" resolution?

I had the same problem some months ago when I installed LibreELEC 7.9somewhat on a Odroid C2 and had hoped that the problem is solved in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Nerd

• Official Post

I think your TV is the awkward one here, since other people with a Wetek Hub (including myself) do not have this issue. Just asking: are your powering on your WHub first and then your TV? Or also vice versa?

Please enable debugging in the Kodi GUI, reboot, and share the full kodi.log with us, and perhaps we can see where the problem lies.

• This resolution is not supported in kernel.

Is there anything in the kernel beyond 720p, 1080p and 2160p?
    I have a 2560x1440 monitor, is there any chance to use that resolution? It's not important for the LE but important for desktop linux.

Edited once, last by Pelican (March 4, 2017 at 9:06 AM).

• Is there anything in the kernel beyond 720p, 1080p and 2160p?
    I have a 2560x1440 monitor, is there any chance to use that resolution? It's not important for the LE but important for desktop linux.

Only in Odroid-C2 kernel.