Minix U1 USB vs. SD vs. internal

• I just got this box working with LE on the usb stick. I'm find the performance a bit laggy, especially when updating the library. playback seems decent without any choppiness, and no problems otherwise.

I have an SD card on the way that should arrive today that I'm hoping will improve that even more.

However, I suspect the "ideal" is to have LE running on the internal resources instead. I don't care that I'll lose the Android side, since I wasn't interested in that anyway. However, I can't find any resources/instructions on how to do that. Would it be significant enough of a performance gain over using the SD card? If it isn't, it seems it is probably better to just leave the android side alone so long as it auto-boots to the SD card for standard usage.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    - ZJ

• I think you cannot get noticeable difference between a fast sd and the emmc.
    If you delete the android then you wasted your money for the MINIX.

• I have just switched from using a USB on my Minix to a Micro SD and the performance is much faster. There is a noticeable speed improvements on library/source updates. There really is no point using the internal drive on your Minix because you never know when you may want to use the Android again.