MXQ Pro 4k remote power button problem

• Hello,

I have my MXQ Pro 4k running krypton 17 and it works great except for one problem. I'm using the Minix Neo A2 remote and all of the buttons work except the power button. For some reason the power button is the volume up. Can I edit the remote.conf to fix the issue that I'm having? I have found a Wiki for the Minix Neo A2 remote here MINIX A2 - Official Kodi Wiki. I have also attached the remote.conf that I'm using. How can I edit the remote.conf to fix this issue?

Thanks

• =How_to_change_the_IR_for_Mbox.pdf
    To load and test after the modifications: remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf
    Click any button and run dmesg -c in command line.
    You will get similar output
    [ 3314.012466@2] remote: release ircode = 0x18,
    [ 3314.012478@2] remote: scancode = 0x0073, maptable = 0,code:0x00000000

You need to map 0x18 to the correct value from the pdf.
    In my case is the volume button 0x18 115.
    Make the modifications and run remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf.
    After the correct mapping the remote should work correctly.

• I have 8.0.1b running on a MXQ Pro 4K S905. I used the gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k device tree. The power off button works fine, but it will not power on. Is this something that can be fixed with a different device tree or remote.conf or is it the crappy U-boot??

thanks

• I have same problem.Box go to sleep from remote control power button. But it wouldn't wake up from remote control. I have to unplug every time when i start the box. I try every remote config file but that didn't solved the problem.

• I have 8.0.1b running on a MXQ Pro 4K S905. I used the gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k device tree. The power off button works fine, but it will not power on. Is this something that can be fixed with a different device tree or remote.conf or is it the crappy U-boot??

Have you find the problem? please share with us if any

Also Ju$i if you solved your problem please share it
    thank you all