Harmony 650 + NUC

• Hi!

I have a NUC with LibreElec installed. I tried setting up my remote (Harmony 650) to be able to control Kodi.
    As a device, i added a Microsoft Media Center SE (not 100% of the name, not home right now, but its pretty close to that)

Everything works! Except i'm trying to add the AudioNextLanguage on my display LCD buttons. In the Harmony software, I picked CTRL+A. I then made sure that it's what i'm using in the keyboard.xml file in /storage/.kodi/userdata/.
    I then reprogrammed (synced) my remote.

The thing is... the button doesn't work!

I know my keyboard.xml is OK because hitting CTRL+A works with a USB keyboard... so i know it's not that.

Any idea if those shortcuts that you can program to the remote buttons in the harmony software work? Do they all work, or only a few of them are compatible with the NUC? If so, which should i pick to program on my remote?

I'd also love to program PgUp and PgDown on the up down arrows that are between Info, Exit, Guide and Menu...

Any help welcomed, thanks!

• I'd like to add that I ran irw and pressing the button I programmed doesn't bring anything up