I got "double free or corruption" errors three times since yesterday.
The crash seems to happen (at least some of the time) when I use REST interface (both from the Yatse app and web interface on port 8080).
I'm running version: 7.95.3 on a Odroid C2.
Snippet from journalctl:
- Feb 19 10:15:43 LibreELEC kodi.sh: Crash report available at /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog_20170219101537.log
- Feb 19 10:15:43 LibreELEC kodi.sh: Terminated
- Feb 19 10:15:43 LibreELEC systemd: Stopping Kodi Media Center...
- Feb 19 10:15:37 LibreELEC kodi.sh: Aborted (core dumped)
- Feb 19 10:15:11 LibreELEC kodi.sh: *** Error in `/usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin': double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x000000000283abc0 ***
- Feb 19 10:15:02 LibreELEC kodi.sh: hwclock: ioctl 0x4024700a failed: Input/output error
- Feb 19 10:14:56 LibreELEC systemd: Started Kodi Media Center.
- Feb 19 10:14:56 LibreELEC systemd: Starting Kodi Media Center...
I have attached a chrashlog to this post. Let me know if I can provide more info. Unfortunately I don't have any coredump file as I was to impatient and restarted the service via systemctl.