Strange video output after install

• After installation you need to reboot, as soon it goes trough the splash-screen from LibreElec i get a strange video out image (see screenshots) and i cannot do anything.
    Any solution for this?

I use a generic x86 (64-bit) build beta.
    Motherboard: A75M-ITX firmware 1.60
    Proc: A4-3400
    GPU: Radeon HD6410D
    4GB DDR3

[hr]
    thing tried so far.
    - Another cable. Didn't work.
    - Bios: Display output: forced to on-board. Didn't work.
    - Bios: Disable HDMI audio. Didn't work.

Edited once, last by SN33KY (February 18, 2017 at 11:19 AM).

• Check the result per option
    - rename the .kodi folder to something else to create a fresh install
    - install the latest Milhouse build with the latest Linux kernel
    - install a simple Nvidia graphics card (f.e. GT520/610/720, passively cooled) as AMD graphics support via Linux is a total lottery these days.
    [hr]
    @SN33KY
    BTW, I just tested LibreELEC 8.0 final (not released yet..) on my A4-5300 (HD7480D) AMD box. It has no problems when connecting to a PC monitor. I haven't attached it to a proper TV though. But as already indicated, AMD is a tough cookie.

• Klojum. Thanks for the options to try and i'm wanted to try them out but i have some problems...

- How can i rename a folder when i don't have visuals. Can i remotely make a telnet/SSH connection or something?

16:11:44.914 Connecting to SSH2 server 192.168.1.39:22.
    16:11:45.945 Connecton failed. FlowSocketConnector: Failed to connect to target address. Windows error 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

- same with second option. As installing the Milhouse version need to be done like: (i tried the ip from the pc in windows/ftp but not working \\192.168.1.39\Update\)

You need a working system in order to install a test build. If you are starting from scratch, use an official LibreELEC disk image to create a USB disk installer and with that a working system on your SSD/HHD. Once you have a working system, install the test build by copying the tar file into your Update folder and reboot.

- I have a case where i cannot add a extra graphic card.

Edited once, last by SN33KY (February 18, 2017 at 3:13 PM).

• SSH may not be enabled by default in LE. Enable it via the LibreELEC settings addon.

How can i do that when i have no visuals on my screen?

I tried some more things.
    - tried to load a program partition magic to fully erase my SSD. But partition magic doesn't even boot and gives the same image on my TV.
    - Connected the mediacenter to my LCD. Gave the same bad image.
    - Tried to see if the video-ram (DDR3 shared) was the issue and switched ram modules and banks. Butt all with the same bad image.
    - I tried VGA except the HDMI output, but also the same bad image.

So it seems that the internal CPU GPU is defect or that Linux doesn't have proper drivers.

Well back to installing Windows 10 with KODI

Edited once, last by SN33KY (February 19, 2017 at 9:31 AM).