Music Library - Krypton Beta

• I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but here goes.

I've successfully got LE and NZBGet running on my HTPC from my last post. Thank you for the pointers.

I've now come to setting up my music library. Everything is perfectly tagged with Musicbrainz and kodi finds all the tags to use in the library facility. Here's the issue.....
    Unfortunately I don't know if this is LE specific or kodi 17 specific, so bare with me, I only use isengard for development.
    These are the steps I am following....
    1. Add music to library. All goes OK.
    2. From the music section in Estuary I select albums (at the top of screen)
    3. I enter an album and see all the meta'd tracks within that album (as expected)
    4. If I back out of that album, using either back button or ... I get forced into list view. In isengard kodi it backs into library album view.

Like I said, I don't know if this is LE or kodi 17. Any ideas?

Cheers.

Edit : using x86-64 install and latest krypton build.

Edited once, last by zebedee (February 18, 2017 at 12:22 AM).

• Please PM me with a new choice of username as we do not want your posts creating an assumed association between our project and the pirate add-on of the same name in Google searches. You might also want to rethink posting about NZB tools and stealing music.

• PM sent.

Just to follow this up, in reference to my LEGAL music collection...
    It seems this is just an issue in the LE Krypton builds. Android and windows do not show this behaviour.

Thanks.

Edited once, last by zebedee (February 18, 2017 at 10:48 PM).