Fresh install on Pi2 and unable to install add-ons

• No, to be honest I don't see any errors/issues in either dmesg so I can't explain why the fsresize is failing when using the sdhost driver. I wonder if a dmesg from a freshly imaged SD card would reveal the issue, but this would require you to re-image your SD card, allow fsresize to fail, then grab the dmesg - I'd expect there to be some mmc-related errors logged.

• No, to be honest I don't see any errors/issues in either dmesg so I can't explain why the fsresize is failing when using the sdhost driver. I wonder if a dmesg from a freshly imaged SD card would reveal the issue, but this would require you to re-image your SD card, allow fsresize to fail, then grab the dmesg - I'd expect there to be some mmc-related errors logged.

Hello Milhouse,
    The second dmesg I posted is from a "failed" install. So if you do not see any issues with that one I guess we are stuck. At least it now works for me so should anybody else have the same issue they can find the solution in this thread . Thanks again for your help. This thread can be closed.