add-on pvr vu+ not working on libreelec

• Some days ago downloaded 7.95.3 to my chromebox. Works Beautiful. Only the pvr client vu+ refuses to load, then it is acting as it has loaded, but when I use it I just get error message. And nothing to see

The same Kodi 17.0 final is working also beautiful om my windows computer. But then I do not have the problem with the pvr client vu+. It is working fine. See all my tv channels. I can set the timer and so on.

So same kodi version: working fine within windows environment and not working (yet) within libreelec.

• Just to confirm ... having the same problem. It works when you disable it restart kodi enable vu+. But when you restart kodi again you get the error message "failed to load".

Some days ago downloaded 7.95.3 to my chromebox. Works Beautiful. Only the pvr client vu+ refuses to load, then it is acting as it has loaded, but when I use it I just get error message. And nothing to see

The same Kodi 17.0 final is working also beautiful om my windows computer. But then I do not have the problem with the pvr client vu+. It is working fine. See all my tv channels. I can set the timer and so on.

So same kodi version: working fine within windows environment and not working (yet) within libreelec.

• I think the reason why the add-on is not working is that the network is not ready when the add-on starts.

This solution worked for me:

• Go to "LibreELEC Settings"

• From the main menu: Programs -> Add-ons -> LibreELEC Configuration
    • Go to the "Network" tab
    • Set "Wait for network before starting Kodi" under the "Advanced Network Settings" section

• The default "Maximum Wait Time" will be 10 seconds