Bluetooth Disabled Raspberry Pi 3

• Hello,

Ich have exactly the same Problem with my Pi zero W.

But i can't find any Slide or Button to turn the Bluetooth on...
    Could please someone help me?? I think that Kodi is very complicated in Setting up, with all the Menues and Submenues... To find the good one to change the setting you need...

Next to the Blutooth I have 2 other questions:

1. Is it possible to connect the smartphone (Kore on android) with blutooth or does it only work with wlan?? Because at work i don't habe wlan and when i use the thetering from the pi, i don't have internet on my phone...

2. Where i can change the time??? It's terribly worng since i used it the first time... Where is the Tab to set the time??

Greets
    DL2ROY

• 1. Kore connects over WIFI so you need a proper WLAN router or the Pi needs an Ethernet internet connection to share via a hotspot.

2. Pi has no real-time clock so it sets the clock via NTP over the internet. If not internet you are stuck in 1980. You can set the clock if you access the OS via SSH, but this will not persist over a reboot.

• Hello,

Ok thx...

So
    1. There is no way to connect kore with blutooth??
    2. Yeah it's especially for work, and there i don't have the possibility to connect the pi to the network or internet...

And the bluetooth problem??