Tvheadend Channel Groups Not Syncing With Backend

• Hi all

The issue: I switched the Tvheadend PVR client off, restarted, and switched on again to try resolve a separate issue and, since then, the channel groups have not synced with the backend. This was not previously an issue.

I have the "Synchronise channel groups with backend(s)" option checked under Settings / PVR & Live TV. I haven't added/edited any groups manually in Group manager. Still the only channel group available is "All Channels".

On all other devices running the Tvh PVR client, the groups still sync with the backend as expected - even when new groups are added.

I have tried disabling and uninstalling PVR client -> restart -> reinstall PVR client, but no luck.

I am running:
    LibreELEC 7.90.010 WeTek_Play_2.aarch64
    Tvheadend 4.2 (4.1.2415) (8.1.109 by libreelec.tv) - from LE repo
    Tvheadend HTSP Client (3.4.13) - from LE repo

Can anybody suggest a way to resolve this? Or how to hard reset the settings or hard uninstall the TVH PVR client for a completely fresh reinstall? If there are any logs etc. that could be of use, I can get these (help on how to would be appreciated though!).

I would strongly like to avoid a reinstall of LE etc. as both Kodi and TVH have had many hours of config that I don't want to lose!

Many thanks for your help and hats off to the LE crew for their continued efforts.

• To hard reset / uninstall the tvheadend i beleive you have to delete the tvheadend folder in userdata, the path is storage>kodi>addon_data>servicetvhesadend 42 or servicetvhesadend, depending which one you are using.

i would also delete tvheadend in storage>addons>servicetvhesadend 42 or servicetvhesadend, then reinstall...........

Make sure you back up your settings using Backup or usb sdcard wizard before hand, i hope that helps........... or if incorrect someone will point it out.

Edited once, last by andiewill (February 16, 2017 at 6:22 PM).