Issues with NFS ip

• Hello,

I am facing problems with NFS path configuration... I am using external NAS (Synology) for movies/music. When I am trying to configure path for library LibreElec:
    - does not allow to select specific folder (like: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/video/movies), I have no enter it manually after ip address.
    - despite new address (xx.xx.xx.193) it remembers the old one (...65) and write "server is not available", and I can't change it. Looks like old path was saved in some config file, and it is not changed with my update.

?? what have I to do?

Thank you

Edited once, last by Alex-x-x (February 4, 2017 at 7:06 PM).

• - does not allow to select specific folder (like: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/video/movies), I have no enter it manually after ip address.

This depends on the server to some extent - some NFS servers will allow folders to be browsed (eg. ReadyNAS) others don't (eg. FreeNAS 8). Just enter the full path.

- despite new address (xx.xx.xx.193) it remembers the old one (...65) and write "server is not available", and I can't change it. Looks like old path was saved in some config file, and it is not changed with my update.

If you've added a source to your library (ie. x.x.x.65), and set the content of the source (movies, music etc.) and tried to scrape content for the source, then it may have left remnants of the server path in the media library database (MyVideos/MyMusic). The way to remove a source is 1) set the content to None (which removes all entries from the database and then 2) delete/remove the source. If you didn't set the content to None (ie. you omit step #1) then this might explain why Kodi is still trying to access the server as the paths for the server are still in your database(s). I believe the solution is to re-add the old source, exactly as you added it originally, set the content to whatever you originally set it to, and then set the content to "None" (which should remove any database entries) before finally deleting the source again.

Edited once, last by milhouse (February 5, 2017 at 7:38 AM).