Odroid Questions on Memory Leaks

• Hi Guys, I have been tinkering with my Odroid for a while now, I am currently using a Odroid C2, with 32gig emmc connecting with gig lan connection.
    I am using LibreElec (Kripton) v7.90.009 Alpha Love this release!

So I am able to play 95% of my files now, I am not seeing any playback issues at all. No freezes no loss of internet connection All seems good. I never shut my Odroid off and very rarely reboot.

The only Quirky thing is a few minutes into the file I Get a Static snapping sound? Is that a Known issue?

Can someone Briefly explain what the Memory issue is and what problems it is creating? Sort of curious since I am not having issues?

Developers! Thank you for all your hard work!

I

• Odroid C2 doesn't experience the memory leak issue as bad because it has 2GB of ram as compared to the WeTek_Hub that has 1GB.

basically you can get it to lock up quickly when scrolling through a large library that has lots of thumbnails.

• Thank you for the reply, that makes sense.. Can anyone answer if the issue below has been documented as a known issue? and if it is scheduled to be fixed? "The only Quirky thing is a few minutes into playing a file I Get a Static snapping sound?