Cant Install Error in mount_flash

• Prepare the USB drive using the LibreELEC USB/SD creator like that we know what you get.
    Can you try that below also editing the syslinux.cfg in the EFI/BOOT folder but without making any other changes?

Are you able to boot the USB now or the problem is that you can't install?

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 25, 2017 at 7:28 PM).

• Prepare the USB drive using the LibreELEC USB/SD creator like that we know what you get.
    Can you try that below also editing the syslinux.cfg in the EFI/BOOT folder but without making any other changes?

Are you able to boot the USB now or the problem is that you can't install?

No go.
    problem is I cant boot the usb.

• That could be the problem, do you have other USB drives(USB2/USB3)
    What is your NUC model's, it should have a USB 2.0 headers on the mainboard.

If that was the case would the SD card not have worked?

I have tried USB2 drive but same issue.
    The nuc is NUC6CAYS.

I just tried it on my laptop and exact same error.
    So its deffo not my NUC.
    it wont boot anywhere.

• If that was the case would the SD card not have worked?

I have tried USB2 drive but same issue.
    The nuc is NUC6CAYS.

I just tried it on my laptop and exact same error.
    So its deffo not my NUC.
    it wont boot anywhere.

The only time i got these errors was because of bad USB drives or booting it from the case USB ports.
    I don't know about SD cards i never use them.
    If it doesn't boot on your laptop also(with a fresh prepared USB drive using the LE USB creator and nothing changed) then your USB drives might be bad.

• Good, SD saved your day

EDIT:
    A lot of people have this same problem and most of the time they blame the USB/SD creator tool or LibreELEC itself.
    But the problem is usually fixed by trying different USB drives or ports, or like in your case microSD/SD.

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 25, 2017 at 10:03 PM).

• Your NUC is still new hardware i guess with time better firmware support and drivers will come out.
    Tell us about the video playback on your NUC when you get to test it.

• Your NUC is still new hardware i guess with time better firmware support and drivers will come out.
    Tell us about the video playback on your NUC when you get to test it.

Playback is good.
    Not tried hevc 10 bit yet though.
    My TV don't display input resolution sadly so don't know if kodi is adjusting resolution on videos or not. Or this only feature in windows version?

• Playback is good.
    Not tried hevc 10 bit yet though.
    My TV don't display input resolution sadly so don't know if kodi is adjusting resolution on videos or not. Or this only feature in windows version?

Kodi should adjust the resolution if you configure the settings for it.
    When you change the input source on your TV it doesn't show you the resolution of the input?