Blank screen issue

• Hi all
    When using libreelec I often get a black screen when switching from one movie to the next .
    I have to select another source e.g. Sky , the blue select Nuc and screen appears again
    I have my nuc running through my home cinema receiver . I have the refresh rate set to adjust on start stop.
    Currently running on 16.1- is this a known issue when using receivers? If so will it be addressed in 17 release ?

Recently changed TVs from plasma to oled and both had the same issue . I can't recall the issue being there from previous releases on openelec the libreelec.
    It's been going on for sometime just haven't had time to submit it on here
    Thanks all for any guidance /help

• Sure sounds like this issue: thread-525.html

If so, I believe it to be a kernel issue with the newer Linux kernels used with LE (4.8+). Hopefully resolved at some point, but presumably Intel will have to do something.

Thanks for the reply .
    I'm looking at upgrading to apollo lake nuc when they are fully released in the uk so hope this issue is sorted in the new kodi/libreelec or intel when fully released .
    It can be annoying when your flicking through movies etc and it keeps happening .
    Thanks