Test builds for the WeTek Play 2

• Because of an issue (see here thread-3214-post-28570.html#pid28570) I started compiling builds for the WeTek Play 2, the issue has since been fixed and its awaiting merge.

I will keep compiling builds with the above fix for the time being and probably continue after that as there are no test builds being made for the wetek play 2 that I'm aware of (except for the excellent 32 bit builds from Raybuntu LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile Play2 64bit kernel, 32bit libs - WeTek Community Forum)

Warning, these are just straight compiles from LibreELEC master and i'm just providing them so people can test/play around, stuff might break, you have been warned :)
    (I run these images myself so if something doesn't work I won't post them, but still....)

If something has been changed, the word "patched" will be added to the filename.
    .zip files are for NAND installs.

My builds are here:
    LibreELEC WeTek Play 2 test builds

• Thanks for these and helping with the fix Jester.

How can I go about rolling the EEE patch myself? (I've got some other changes I've made for testing at the moment) From what I can work out, It would have to be forking the linux-amlogic branch myself, adding the fix, then referencing that when building libreelec?

• Thanks for these and helping with the fix Jester.

How can I go about rolling the EEE patch myself? (I've got some other changes I've made for testing at the moment) From what I can work out, It would have to be forking the linux-amlogic branch myself, adding the fix, then referencing that when building libreelec?

correct, or built a diff and put it in the patches dir.