No voices on Blu Ray rips

• I have started ripping my Blu Ray collection to H264/OGG MKV files and I have a strange problem.

Playing the final video file on my PC (Linux Mint) works fine, audio, video, no problems. When I play the video on Libreelec on my Raspberry Pi the video plays, but the audio plays backing music and sounds only, no voices. I don't understand why this would be the case, if it was an audio codec problem then no sounds would play but the problem is specific to the voices, there are four audio tracks, 2 surround, 2 stereo, and both players are playing track 1 but it doesn't make a difference I've cycled through all the tracks on the Pi and they're all the same.

Any ideas?

• I have started ripping my Blu Ray collection to H264/OGG MKV files and I have a strange problem.

Playing the final video file on my PC (Linux Mint) works fine, audio, video, no problems. When I play the video on Libreelec on my Raspberry Pi the video plays, but the audio plays backing music and sounds only, no voices. I don't understand why this would be the case, if it was an audio codec problem then no sounds would play but the problem is specific to the voices, there are four audio tracks, 2 surround, 2 stereo, and both players are playing track 1 but it doesn't make a difference I've cycled through all the tracks on the Pi and they're all the same.

Any ideas?

With what are you ripping and with what settings? Be more specific.

sent from my G2

• What is Pi connected to for audio (i.e. HDMI or spdif? TV or AVR?)
    What are the system/audio settings set to?
    Lack of voices is normally caused by setting number of channels to 5.1 when audio equipment only supports 2.0.